Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Friday, August 15, 2008

Grrrr. Arrrrrg.





I'm at my primary place of employment. I am angry. I am having a hard time not expressing this anger in ways that might:

A) Violate another person's right to (continued) life
B) Violate many laws and/or the Constitution
C) Violate common manners
or
D) Break a nail

So, instead, I searched Google images to find things to represent these feelings. I shall post them, so might join with me in working through these feelings. I am also going to set my iPod to play some of my most angry, violence-based music at inappropriate levels. This always helps to calm me down. Or clam me up. Either way, I'll be focused on things other than destroying another human being.

This is how I know I am failing at my Buddhist practice. I need more, uh, practice.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right there with ya chica. Can I borrow the chainsaw when you are done?

Kris <3 said...

OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAH THIS IS HOW I FEEL EVERYDAY NOW! i <3 the chainsaw stick people!

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome image. :D