Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Grooming

There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just come out with it. I discovered Windows Movie Maker this afternoon. Yes, it's not the most advanced of software, but heck, it does exactly what I need it to right now.

So, here's a little video we took this morning. Now I'm committed to learning more about this, expect more videos to come!



I did a little research into why Alice does this, and apparently it's something to do with the very first memory that cats have being of their mother, grooming them. So they see it as the sign of utmost love, to groom another. I just thought it was her non-so-subtle way of telling me I was filthy.

Yes, I really will do anything to avoid my project management homework.

5 comments:

Kris <3 said...

ummmm that is the most adorable kitty in the world <333 she realized she was a movie star at the end!! : )

Anonymous said...

What a ham you are, Captain - I adore you all. :D

Unknown said...

OK - OK - OK you ARE beautiful! Dr. S also thinks so. More chicken livers? More movies? --Grammy

Crystal Amethyst said...

I loveeeee it! Such a cute video..she just wanted to tell you how much she loves you!! =)

Pahee said...

Tha's the longest I've seen you sit still in ages
You too Alice

And the longest wash ever....

Love to all
Pahee
XXX