Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Takes Always Lead to Bloopers

So I'm a big lame-ass recently, and haven't been posting as much as I should have been. I have excuses, but you don't want them. The dog ate my homework. See?

Anyway, I intend to jump back on the bandwagon this week, with my sweetie working all the hours under the sun, but for now I would like to show you a little something. It's been three weeks since She Squared brought you their version of Saving Grace, and I now feel it's time for you to see what went into our efforts. At least, sort of...



Anyway, I promise I promise I promise to update more this week. And, y'know, let me know if y'all need a translation. Yeeee Dawgie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two have waaayyy too much time on your hands. Sorry about the long work hours for your other half. Welcome to our world. Any chance you can get away to come up next Saturday?