Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Captain Alice Hits Puberty

Alice had to go to the evil vets today for a sore on her mouth that was worrying us. Turns out that instead of the horrors that flew through our minds, it’s kitty puberty. Here’s what a friend (Allie) and I discussed after:

Allie: no way!
a zit?
teen years?
lay off the chocolate and pizza, Alice!
me: honestly
here I am all worried, and she's just slamming the bedroom door and telling me i don't 'understand'
Allie: hah!!!
me: According to the chart in the vet's office, she's almost 45 in human years!
Allie: aww!
mid-life crisis
me: I expect a slew of teenage boys, and a sports car in the driveway at any minute
Allie: desperate house cat
me: if she's sleeping with the plumber across the street, we're having words.
Allie: HAHA!!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

I'm famous!

-Allie :)

Kris <3 said...

allie is famous :)!

-kris <3