Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Sunday, July 13, 2008

2 Quick Things of Interest

1 - While at a Starbucks (where else?) yesterday with L and my sister, a woman was slouched into one of the huge cushy armchairs, looking quite asleep. I didn't think much of the consequences of sleeping at an open coffee house until my sister pointed out that the woman's teeth had fallen out. Dislodged dentures of a snoring stranger are nothing I ever want to look at while sipping coffee again. *shudder*

2 - I am exhaustedly, stupidly, ridiculously sick right now. What I thought was a throat tickle of allergies on Thursday night has become Armageddon within my host body and manifested in a sinus infection with a massive fever and a constant hacking cough to a) wake the dead, b) create a pulpy, bloody throat and c) make me and everyone in this house miserable.

During this horrible episode, I decided to watch pathetic television because as everyone knows, when you are this sick, you can watch anything. I found out today, that it's almost anything. Apparently, no one cared to give the message to the cast, crew and everyone involved in L. Lohan's I Know Who Killed Me. Oh. My. God. I wanted to kill her. No - wait, I wanted her to kill me. Ok, anyone could have while I was watching this. I think she made this movie with the sole purpose of annoying me while I was sick. I actually think this movie made me even more ill. If I have to call out from work tomorrow, I am going to demand that it come from my "Lohan Time" bank. Not vacation, not personal, not even sick. Lohan Time.

2 comments:

everglade said...

OK. Seriously. I'm sorry you're sick. :( :(

I'm also sorry that I didn't read this blog this morning .. cause well. Just .. uh. Pardon the frantic e-mails and text messages from me today asking you why you haven't responded to me.

I was partly concerned about your ongoing well-being, and slightly wanting to send you a cel phone pic of my new candy apple red pumps and matching handbag.

everglade said...

Hey. Can at least one of you feel better and update this blog?

kthxbi!

:)