Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Drinking at the Fountain of Satan

I enjoy coffee. Reeeeeaaaaaalllly. Love it. Every form of it. I am enjoying the Lite Lattes at Dunkin's. I like a cup brewed at home. I enjoy small and fun cafes with wacky decor and interesting reading materials. If only the Diesel Café was here, or I was there, I would have made it my home.

But my greatest sin is my love of the mighty Starbucks. Oh, if it were a golden idol, the bruised knees I would suffer! There are a few select beverages that I adore there, and I can walk in and order them with the tone in my voice that implies both that I know what I want and that I am so cool that it bores me. I don't mean for it to come out that way, but the ordering system makes it so. I have been assimilated.

This week, I ordered custom rechargeable Starbucks cards for both Lisa and myself. thus is my addiction. I need a support group, but don't they serve shitty coffee at those things?

My Card!




Want one?

4 comments:

everglade said...

You and your sugar free non-fat caramel macciattos.

There's aspartame in that shit, you know!

everglade said...

AND DECAF YET.

FORMELDAHYDE, you know!!

*dies*

I'm sorry. I'm in pain, thus am persnickety today.

Gazelle said...

Ligie is getting an early start on the whole embalming front. Me, I'll be completely unpreserved, all the caffeine I drink.

That's how it works, right?

Anonymous said...

Mmm... sacrilicious...