Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

On Stress

money work health issues money new refrigerator money sleepless nights money people at work who make me want to go ballistic and shove a makeshift shank made out of a credit card and some scotch tape into their eyeball just deep enough to puncture without entering the skull and killing them money money heart monitor that most likely will not show what it needs to because it will happen right before it's put on and right after it's taken off and my doctors will begin to wonder if i even have a heart but i know i do because it stutters every so often to remind me it's there and taunt me with the knowledge that it thinks it's better than i am and doesn't need me money damned car drives funny with a thumping on the right side but nothing apparent causing it and we already sunk close to 1000 into it in the last 3 months money almost had a part time job money didn't get that part time job money still looking for a part time job that doesn't include gyrating on a sweat soaked stage and tipping over on huge clear plastic stiletto hooker boots with a cigarette hanging from my lips while wearing an old mu mu fashioned into a g-string because I can't afford to buy one money worrying about family money balancing work with school with house and family and finding more work and money and coffee. i need more coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness BREATHE already! It will all work it... somehow it always does.

Anonymous said...

I do love your stream of consciousness rants.