Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Fatal Error

Last night, as my sweetie drifted off to sleep, I got out of bed to use the bathroom. In hindsight, with the ongoing construction, leaving the bedroom door open for the split second I was going to be absent was a bad move. I then spent the next 20 minutes chasing one very adorable, if wily and toddler-esque Captain Alice around the house. With a sleeping boy in the living room and girl in the bedroom, we ran into the basement, out of the basement, up the stairs, down the stairs, under Daddy's bed, into the hole in the kitchen wall, into the bathroom, and down into the basement again before finally I managed to catch her.

I keep thinking she's sorry for making me run around in my undies. Then she smirks. I'm just a sucker for this face:

1 comment:

Devin said...

It wasn't until I came to own Clementina that I realized how truly intelligent and 'knowing' animals cats are. My cat has found ways -very unique sometimes to let me know when I am not paying proper attention to her. I also did not realize that cats fetched and returned objects for play-Clemmy will fetch the top of a ballpoint pen 14 or 15 times in a row. Alice is a sweet thing-love that little cat smirk!-Devin