Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Friday, October 10, 2008

CoffeeLand Quotes

Overheard by Special K and myself the other night:

Table of 2 giggling high school (possibly college) girls speaking in what can only be described as a newly re affected "Valley Girl"-type voices:

Annoying Girl #1: I don't know, but did you see her? *cocks head to the side*

Annoying Girl #2: Oh, I totally did, and she was pretty!

Annoying Girl #1: So Pretty! *smacks the table for emphasis*

Annoying Girl #2: Not just pretty, Abercrombie Pretty!

Annoying Girl #1: *nods gravely*



Not only did that conversation suck part of my brain from my head, but it left Special K and I wondering two things -
1-If that girl was Abercrombie Pretty, does that make Special K and I WalMart Pretty, or Perhaps Target Pretty? K thinks she could be Fashion Bug Pretty. I'm not sure I'd qualify for anything more than Thrift Store Pretty.
2-If that girl was Abercrombie Pretty, does that mean she's a half-naked, androgynous, heroin thin black and white on a billboard kind of pretty, because that's what I remember A&F being.

Just a thought.

No comments: