Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Great Run!

It hurts me to say it, but this year's season is over for my Boys. Last night, we lost game 7 of the playoffs.

It doesn't hurt me as much as it could. We finished the season only one game different than we did last year. We still played better than and beat the hell out of the Yankees. We still got farther into the season than the Dodgers/Manny. We continue to prove that as some players come and go, we function as a team and get the job done. I'm proud to be a long time fan of the greatest baseball team evar!

Until next year, Go BoSox!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will say congratulations to the Red Sox for making it this far. At least they don't have owners that poke their noses in where they're not wanted. :oD