Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Public Service Announcement

For those of you who know and love her, I am posting a PSA that my sister emailed me the other day. I laughed so hard I think I gave birth to a baby seal. (FYI to all Right Wingers - Don't panic about my homo ass spawning baby seal kids - I clubbed it right away. Just kidding, I sold it. Just kidding, I kept it and plan to raise it in such a way as to somehow negatively impact your lives and ruin the world just like you have been saying "teh Gays" would. Just kidding. Maybe.)

Now, the email w/o any editing - and I LOVE the last line:
___________________

Oh. My. Ever. Loving. God.

This is enough to make me thank my OB for tying my tubes in 2002.

I just read that Jamie Lynn Spears (the infamous sister of Britney Poptard Spears), who just turned 17 and had her FIRST baby just a mere 3 months ago in June, is PREGNANT AGAIN. Allegedly there was a quote by the celebutard and it says "I had no idea you could get pregnant while breastfeeding!"

WHAT?!? Oh, maybe she got knocked up by sitting on a dirty toilet seat. It could happen. Look at her sister!

While scrambling to get her GED last year to prove to America's disappointed tween fans she "is too smart, y'all!," she obviously did not pay attention to her health teacher; seriously--I think she missed that part because she was in the ladies room, queasy from morning sickness, BECAUSE SHE WAS PREGNANT!

ATTENTION ALL DISNEY CHANNEL ACTRESSES AND SOON-TO-BE UNEMPLOYED CHILD STARS: Your vagina is not a clown car. Thank you.

2 comments:

Allie said...

why you knock-a the britney :(

today's word verification is "twiting" which made me lol just now

Gazelle said...

Not us, Barb's sister. We respect you far too much... ;)