Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Monday, October 6, 2008

Audience Participation Requested

Hello Freaks and Fairies.

I'm putting together an updated Hallowe'en iPod playlist version 2.08. I have my usual goodies like "Halloween" by Siouxsee and the Banshees, "Everyday is Halloween" by Ministry, and yes, even "Bela Lugosi's Dead" by Bauhaus. (and before you jump on it, I have most of the Nightmare Before Christmas on there) Actually I have over 60 songs so far, with some still being considered and others heading to the chopping block.

If any of you have funky ideas or suggestions to add to my list, please comment. I'll take anything from Alice Cooper to the Misfits. Please do NOT insult me by suggesting "Monster Mash". That crap will not be considered!

Reach deep into your freakish and seriously depraived minds and iTunes, kiddies. I'm looking for blood and glory here.

Muah Ha Ha!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does 'Thriller' count as crap? I sure hope not...

I'll think up more and e-mail you with them!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, where do I start...

"Dragula", "Living Dead Girl", and "Superbeast" by Rob Zombie

"Feed My Frankenstein", "Wind-Up Toy", "Roses on White Lace", and if you're feeling really campy, "He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)" by Alice Cooper

"Bloodletting" by Concrete Blonde

"Werewolves of London" by Warren Zevon (but you already knew that one, right? ;) )

"Mitternacht" by E Nomine

"Temptation Waits" by Garbage

"Cemetery" by the Headstones (they're Canadian -- I can actually send you this one, if you want?)

Loath as I am to recommend Metallica songs anymore, "Of Wolf and Man" is still pretty Halloween-y.

"The Phantom of the Opera" in any of its many variations.

And of course, some old-school Ozzy -- "Bark at the Moon" and "Mr. Crowley".

Kris <3 said...

umm.. "one eyed one horned flying purple people eater" lmfao <3

Gazelle said...

Kris, I am just grateful that's the worst you came up with. ;)

tatu'd dork said...

i'm sure you have everything i can think of (.. and i still didnt see the "other list" you were going to show me- lol)

those are some great ones already! and "harpergrey" came up with some other greats.. i will try to rack my brain for ya and of course you are invited to bring them into our office for a listening party at lunch! ;o)

Kris <3 said...

oh i could do worse ; ) download the blob and you'll hate me forever hahahahahhaa

Anonymous said...

How 'bout "she is having my baby" ... at lest that would scare the begeezus out of me... :-D