Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Don't Poke Me, Bro

I'm an easy going person. I don't ask much. At work, I'm very much an active element, ready to go at a moment's notice. I do not, however, enjoy it when others I work with who do not share the same passion, interest, work ethic, or for ham and egg's sake some sort of level of consciousness to actually work decide it's fine to goof their way through the day and even goof on me. Fine. Do nothing and be worthless. DO NOT act surprised, however, when I bend that useless finger you are poking me in the ear with until you hear the tendons popping and then shove it up your ass till it pokes you in the eye. You'll wish it was just a tazer.

Flaming ass-monkeys who are useless at work.

/rant

1 comment:

Allie said...

who the hell is poking you in the ear??? am i reading that right?

you have my permission to punch the bitchasss

<3