Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Terminal, Baby...

I've had symptoms for over a year. The slight sniffle back when WNPR started running primary coverage. Then I got chills once the final candidates were "official" on both sides. I got aches and pains when Hillary was completely out. I developed a cough when Biden was announced, and I've been running a fever since the announcement of Palin on the Republican ticket. Now that both sides are running full-on into the November election time, I've fallen into a massive migraine - sure to be followed by gastric-intestinal distress. Apparently, when I have to eat all the shit I'm fed, I tend to get sick. I have a feeling no matter what happens in November, it's going to be fatal.

Or else it's the 80 hour work weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have my sympathies, prayers, and total understanding. Mybe being an honorary Aunt will make you outlook the tiniest bit brighter. :o)