Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Seasonal Asshat Disorder

ok, ok, I know the real disorder is nothing to laugh about (bah-dum-dum!) but so far this year, just about everyone I encounter can be compared to a port-a-john in the summer. I feel like I have to watch where I step, I'd rather be elsewhere, and they are full of shit. Not only that, but once you've come in contact with one, chances are the shit got on you, and you tend to spread it wherever you go. Unlike the other disorder, there's no lightbulb to buy that can help.

So the recent asshats of note are the parking lot stalkers, the familes that need to shop together (like a family of 6 who bring their kids to WallyWorld) for everything and let them run ragged through the store screaming, the people who trample others to death AND the people who rushed past the trampled people to get $5 off a television they don't even need, and the people claiming they can't afford to provide us with adequate healthcare benefits anymore, and the whiteshirts who drive around in brand new government provided fully loaded cars when we can't even get basic equipment to keep our facility running... people like that.

Meh, this turned into a small rant, so I'll stop for now. Maybe I'll post a "12 Asshats of Christmas" edition later tonight or tomorrow. I'll take suggestions, and credit them when I post. Email @ SheSquared@gmail.com or comment.

3 comments:

Devin said...

I am searching for personal blogs to link to-I stumbled upon yours and like what I see here! I am a gay-poz 43 year old, who is trying to write a kind of everything blog-also-in the future maybe including more of my own pathetic attempts at writing an account of my life. I would like to link to your blog but will wait for your permission-my site http://myfavoritemonsters.blogspot.com/
Peace and best wishes to the both of you-Devin

tatu'd dork said...

ouuu a countdown.. start it! cant wait to read it!

Leon1234 said...

What up!!!