Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The 10th Day of Christmas came

but before they knew it, the 11th day had already descended upon them due to abject craziness.

So, alas, I bring you the 10th day of Christmas, 18 hours late, with a picture representing why I am late posting:

Yesterday marked my three year anniversary of packing up and hitching my ass to New Jersey from the lovely shores of Britannia. Every year, I pretty much forget the date, and my wonderful sweetie remembers and brings me flowers to remind me. If I had the decision to make over, I'd happily do it all over again.

2 comments:

Ligie said...

You're wonderful. I will always remember the day. If you had to do it all over again, I'd pay for first class... ;P

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwww, y'all are so mushy. :o)