Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Sunday, December 21, 2008

And on the 8th Day, I Baked

Sometimes, I wish I were baked, but I already have the munchies with no excuse, so no big loss to me there.

It was a quiet day after Sis and Ed left. I baked cookies and then L and I went to the film "7 Pounds". It was really quite good, and I enjoyed it while sobbing silently in my seat. Sometimes I really can be the emotional wreck that most Aquarians claim as the birth right, but I'll never admit that out loud. Crap. I'm not even whispering right now.

This week begins in a few hours, and it promises non-stop action and fun. Seriously, it does and I promise to post something of value when it finally happens.

For now, I'll give you a homework assignment: I want to hear about your tree toppers. What's on top of your Christmas Tree/Hanukkah Bush/Beer Bottle Tree/Drunk Stripper whatever you do or don't celebrate. In other words, if you have a tree, what's on top? If you don't have a tree, what decor are you rocking right now? (Sonya, you are exempt because you so amazingly posted a pic link to your tree on Day #2!! You set a fine example to the masses)

Good night all. Snuggle in and remember that Sugar Plums Dancing are really just circus midgets who broke into your home and are stealing your silverware.

No comments: