Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Clingy Kitty

Alice has been particularly clingy today, barely letting me out of her sight, and determined to climb on me when it looked as though I was attempting to do something else. Like work. Or breathe.



I guess Alice knows today has been a tough day for my sweetie (who I'm sure will update in due course), and in Barbara's absence due to the two jobs, has decided that I will have to accept all the love and support she has. It's a tough job, but I'll manage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!!

Nikki said...

You look like you're about to eat her. Om nom nom. :)

Devin said...

This is a fantastic picture! I love felines-couldn't live without my own-Clementina-two jobs-wow
even when I was able to work the jobs that ran past 12 hours a shift about killed me. I am so glad I found this blog-Devin