Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Monday, November 17, 2008

Ascending Steps From the Depths

Oooooh. That's right. I took left jabs, right hooks, body slams and more these past few weeks. I thought long and hard about making posts about it all. When it came down to it, I decided not to.

I didn't want to flood what I think is a perfectly good bloggity blog that entertains and informs people with unending wrapping whining text drivel that bemoans the ever asked - "Why Me!!??" with virtual sobbing noises and Nancy Kerrigan video clips I could have looped into the background. What caused all of this to come about? Let me only say, for a period of time I will not be addressing these topics:

~Progression of the house addition
~Status of my employment
~Tension levels at both places
~Status of the country
~Prop 8
~Health

and anything that begins with the letter "J". I'm not certain why... I'm just certain.

So, with nothing really said or done, let me move on to whatever the week brings us! Exciting news - Pahee will be arriving Wed to spend a nice bit of time with us. I'm looking forward to that! Good to be back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound good. If you need anything let us know Okay?