Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Friday, November 21, 2008

The Trouble With Badgers

I will have to take some photos and post them, but I am a little unsettled. I think this man in our home is a doppelganger. I fear the real Pahee is being held captive - perhaps by a band of very unruly female badgers who jumped him in the airport terminal and are holding him hostage to impregnate them so they can raise a hybridbadger race that have little fashion sense, a great accent, and less hair - and they sent us a decoy to keep us from looking for him.

The mistake they made? The replacement "guy" arrived with this awesome manly facial hair, a solid dark button up shirt and a flannel coat.

Ha! Silly Badgers. I know better. The real Pahee screams like a girl and wears salmon colored shirts. I've also not known him to allow his head to compete with his face for hair. He's not that cruel to his head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you think females from Wisconsin, i.e. Wisconsin Badgers, have kidnapped Pahee? I'll ask around.