Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fingers Crossed

So today is the day I officially submitted my request to the US government that I might please, if they wouldn't mind awfully, be allowed to stay here and work for another 3 years. It looks like I won't find out whether or not my petition for H-1B status has been accepted for another 2 months, but I'd still like to ask you all to keep your fingers crossed for me. Otherwise, I might have to get married, and I'd really rather not.

I am slightly hooked on EagleCam. The Eaglets (tell me, is there a cuter word?) are expected in three days and I'm just glued to the screen watching Mommy and Daddy 'nesting', and collect fishies for them. It's truly adorable. I strongly recommend checking it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed. Toes too, for good measure.

Unknown said...

Good Luck Lisa!!!!! Kennedy and I have things crossed for you, even Annie has things crossed.