Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 Girls, 1 CuppaHolyCrapWTFBBQ?

Ok, I guess I am slow on the uptake, and I really had no interest in seeing the internet phenom commonly referred to as "2G1C", however tonight L and I saw a link about fake "reactions" to the video by Kermit the Frog and Mario & Luigi. After watching the reactions, it seemed a harmless enough thing to just casually see what the fuss is about. For the record, we were on Wikipedia, looking up the proper term for fecal fetishism, which for you bibliophiles is "coprophagia" and is a killer for a scrabble game.

If you know me, then you know I am not a prude, I'm not shy, and not much shocks me. Lisa, for the most part, is a Brit version on me, so not too much shocking there. Tonight, after the approx. 2 minute clip had gone start to finish with us sitting, mouths agape and expressionless had a very short heart to heart. Here's how it went...

(outro of video clip ends...)

Me: Hon?

L: (After a few moments pause of someone suffering a trauma) Um... Yeah?

Me: Whatever happens, just... well... please don't ever ask me to do that.

L: Um... Seriously. (gags a bit) I need to leave the room. (Gags again and walks out as I turn to the screen to write this)

(End)

Still curious? Ok, but be warned - it's not from us, and it's not OF us. Good luck ever eating chocolate ice cream again. I'm scarred for life - and they weren't even pretty.
At Your Own Risk:

http://www.flurl.com/video/5496822_comments.htm

2 comments:

ET said...

That has to be the grossest thing I have ever seen. I had to stop the video and gag.

tatu'd dork said...

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha..
yeah a bit behind but still funny! LOL

i am now trying to find the kermit and mario reactions..

i too am not prude or light stomached.. made it through it ok, the only thing to get me close to gagging was party boy in the 2nd jackass, drinking horse semen :OP