Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Friday, February 26, 2010

On A Roll

Ok, after writing that last post, I feel insanely happy and invigorated. Follow me here, it's related -

No matter what's happened in the past, no matter what I can expect in the future, I am giggly and gobsmacked to have the most wonderful woman in the world with me.

Yep. It's insane, and I can't express what an amazing feeling it is to wake up every day and think to myself - there is this freaky English chippy, right next to me. She knows all my secrets - the worst I've done, the best I've tried for, my failures and my success, the horrible me and the not as horrible me - and she knows and loves me for it all. I have nothing to hide, I have nothing to fear, and it is a freedom I have never felt in my life.

I wish it for each and every person who stumbles across our humble blog.

Ok, I now return you to our regular types of blog posts, filled with amusement, random thoughts and observations, and likely - talk about excrement.

For putting up with my last 2 soppy posts, here's a picture:


No comments: