Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Friday, December 18, 2009

Overheard at "the Hotel"

"They took down another Christmas Nativity Scene in a public square near my town. It's been there for years and never bothered anyone till too many foreigners moved into the area. I didn't even mind so much when they added a menorah to the area - I let that go. Now the ACLU gets involved and I can't celebrate my baby jesus' birth because it's unconstitutional? They ain't even part of my constitution! Fuckin' ACLU is ruining this country. Bunch of Commies."

Sometimes I have to physically use my hand to pick my chin up off the floor when I hear some of the crap these guys spew.

1 comment:

ET said...

I personally hope every place puts up as much Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Wiccan Midwinter Night stuff, etc as they can. Doesn't mean that the town is not separating Religion from Politics, but that the Party is On in that town.