Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Friday, March 13, 2009

You know I'll always come back...

Yes, we were quiet. Absent. You clicked our link to find only the same old posts sitting there, lonely and used. There was no sign of the She girls, only silence.
*crickets*

However, after a long and very busy month, many things have been completed and/or resolved that took precidence over the blogging. We hate to say it, but it is true. Sometimes you cannot be the center of our worlds, and you really need to learn to share. What were you, an only child?

So we're back. Gazelle is graduated, employed, and on the way to more solid citizenship. We are still able to maintain our home *crosses fingers in this economy* and generally really happy. I am looking at ending my part time job since Gazelle is employed now and I'm old, exhausted and generally lazy. lol Actually, I want to spend that time in my downstairs studio reacquainting myself with my art. I'll try to post some posted pieces if I don't suck too hard.

Look for more consistent posts, and a pat on your head for the undying loyalty you've shown. Thanks for hanging in with us. See you soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*Whewwwwww* I was worried that you ran away, and didn't want to see us anymore. :o)

calugg said...

Welcome back.

Congrats to Gazelle on graduating and soon to end 2nd job. Yes, sometimes life does interfere with "e-life."

Looking forward to the artwork.