Department of Defense

Department Of Defense

Friday, October 1, 2010

It's & Day!

 Hello everyone. How are my minions? No? Well, if you see any, tell 'em I need my laundry done and the toilet needs scrubbing. Thanks.

Today is October 1, 2010. 10/01/10 I liked the look of it, and when strung together reminded me of binary code. 100110. Looks smart, right? Only problem is, it takes 8 digits strung together to make a letter. I did find, however, that these six create the ampersand symbol! So, Happy Ampersand Day!

More importantly, It is 10/01/10, and Lisa is still dwelling on US soil! She has not gone to Ethiopia (yet). Things there are still up in the air, and no plans are clear, but I'm just happy she's still here.

Yay! So, Happy Symbol-Used-By-People-Too-Lazy-To-Type-Out-"AND" Day!!

found at puntabulous.com


No comments: